Tuesday, January 17, 2012

He's a Beaut!

Please welcome the newest addition to our family, fish-with-no-name-yet-because-I-am-crazy-and-I-am-scared-he-will-die-so-I-can't-bear-to-get-attached-yet. Come on folks, we all know how often we find our pet fish floating in their bowl and let's face it, the fact that Husband poured him in a kitchen strainer (while I squealed and bounced around behind him) before putting him in his bowl may have set the odds against him. But, so far, so good.


Every morning I run to the living room like an idiot to make sure he isn't floating. *sigh* Thoughts and well wishes are welcomed. (Not for the fish, for me.) And let me just add (because we don't want the Worldwide People for Fisheries-Whale Wars department on our backs) that the husband wasn't participating in animal cruelty by putting the beloved fish in a strainer, but rather transferring him from his little container to his new ballin'-metropolis-of-a-bowl. 


1 comment:

  1. luke had two fish in high school that sat on top of our old tv. im pretty sure one of them ate the other then died shortly there after.. i could be wrong but still..

    ReplyDelete